About Property Point Spain
Property Point Spain’s central office is situated in the old town Marbella, in the heart of the Costa Del Sol. The business was established in 2004 and the directors have over two decades experience in the real estate market.
Buying or Selling Real Estate
- Whether you are buying or selling property in today’s competitive real estate market, it’s extremely important to have total confidence in your real estate professional.
- We understand that trust must be at the heart of our relationship and to ensure we gain your trust we operate with integrity, in an honest and transparent way.
- Our professional and friendly team offer impartial advice on all aspects of the real estate market.
- At Property Spain we have the experience to deliver a service of the highest standard.
- Our aim is to establish a long term relationship with our clients and not just to sell them a property.
- We differ from the majority of our competitors by offering at complete solution to our clients real estate needs.
- Choosing a property is just one part an experience that will probably extend over ten years or more, the benefit of dealing with us is that you won´t have to forge new relationships with various suppliers.
- We provide a one stop shop for all your property needs.
- We can source, sell, furnish, maintain, rent and can even renovate your property, all these services are carried out by our dedicated multi lingual team.
Owning a holiday home on the Costa Del Sol is most likely the reward for a lot of hard work on your part over many years and is something you will wish to enjoy to its maximum potential every visit. We wish that all our clients return to their properties in the best possible condition upon their arrival, with all the utilities connected, the air conditioning working, the boiler operating, the property recently aired and cleaned, all the domestic appliances functioning and perhaps a welcome pack of essential items with a chilled bottle of champagne awaiting your arrival.
Unfortunately this is not always the case for all holiday home owners, in some cases we know of owners been greeted by flooded apartments, no electricity supply, broken windows, large scale damp that has even destroyed all the linen and blocked drains. While this sounds like a horror story, the truth of the matter is that if you have to deal with any of the above scenarios it will most likely take a considerable amount of time to find somebody to rectify the problem and without local knowledge it could be a very costly affair. All in all adding up to a stressful start to your vacation and not the way you envisaged spending your time or money.
By contracting a reputable property management company you can ensure this will never be the case, here at Property Point Spain we have a fully dedicated maintenance team who will take care of your home from the moment you close the door behind you.
Our basic packages start from as little as 12 per week and include some of the following services:
- Weekly inspections
- External check of the property to ensure all windows and doors are secure
- Check that all utilities are connected
- Air the property and check for humidity
- Test all electrical appliances
- Flush all toilets and open all taps
- Collecting mail & mail forwarding
- Check that all lights are functioning
- Assist with administration, utility bills, community fees, local taxes
- Pre and post visit laundry service
- Watering indoor and outdoor plants
- Key management
- Airport meet and greet
- Provision of local services information
We can tailor make our service to best suit your needs and in addition our in-house team can carry out:
- General construction work
- Painting and decorating
- Air conditioning
- Gardening and landscaping
- Pool maintenance
- General plumbing
- Electrical work
- Solar heating
- Floor polishing
We like to think our team can satisfy all our clients property related needs, if you don’t see a service that you require listed above please contact us and we shall be happy to help.
General Building Services
Property Point Spain are pleased to offer the following building services to our clients, we also where necessary can make all the relevant applications to the town hall for your project and keep you informed step by step by translating the documents.
- Painting and decorating
- Carpentry and joinery
- Wrought iron works
- Marble floors and polishing
- Solar panels
- Air conditioning
- Under floor heating
- Rewiring and electrical work
- Patios and terraces
- Roof repairs
- Retaining walls
- Swimming pools
- Doors and windows
For More information contact us using the details below:
Tel: ES (+34) 951 254 144
Fax: (+34) 951 968 272